Love your smile, or want to learn to love it more? At Silk Dental, we as cosmetic dentistry Dallas experts understand how you feel, and have a few tips and tricks to help you do it.
We found an article on TheDentalClinic.com that laid out a perfectly simple outline to keep your smile as beautiful as possible.
1. Visit your dentist at regular intervals. Visit your dentist at the interval they recommend for you. This will be individually assessed based on your personal dental requirements and can be three months, six months, one year or longer in certain cases.
2. Visit a dental hygienist regularly. There is nothing to beat the feeling of professionally cleaned teeth and healthy gums. From removing food and drink stains, to treating advanced gum diseases, your dental hygienist is trained to provide you with exceptional dental care and advice.
3. Invest in professional teeth whitening. We all love the appearance of gorgeous white teeth. Professional teeth whitening treatments are safe and effective ways to lighten your teeth under the care of your dentist. Whether you have tray based teeth whiteningor the latest light-assisted teeth whitening, your dentist is the very best person to help with your dental choices.
4. Use a high quality toothpaste. Use a toothpaste that is clinically proven to reduce the chances of you getting dental disease. Toothpaste such as Colgate Total has lots of scientific evidence behind it to show that it really does work and helps promote dental health
5. Change your toothbrush regularly. When a toothbrush becomes worn it is much less effective at cleaning plaque from your teeth. Many manual and electric brush heads have indicators on them to help you know when it is time to change.
6. Use dental floss or dental brushes. Some great dental advice is to use a form of inter-dental cleaning daily. This can be dental floss or alternatively inter-dental brushes such as TePe brushes. You have not properly cleaned your teeth unless you have cleaned right between them and using inter-dental cleaning helps you do this effectively.
These are great tips that professionals at any general and cosmetic dentistry Dallas offices will agree with, and we at Silk Dental stand behind each and every one of them.
For any questions you may have about keeping your teeth healthy and clean, give us a call at 214-220-2424! As cosmetic dentistry Dallas experts, we’ll help you every step of the way to make sure you’re happy with your smile!